SHK group is one of the trusted names of the industry that provides PPR pipe fittings, PPRFR pipes, PPRC (Polypropylene random copolymers) pipes and fittings that are enormously popular for their high impact strength and durability. Polypropylene random copolymers are a type of polypropylene in which the basic structure of the polymer chain has been modified by the incorporation of a different monomer molecule.
These pipes and fittings assist ease of installation and are extensively esteemed for their high resistance to corrosion and erosion. The offered pipes are tested on several quality parameters, before the final dispatch. The offered fittings are extensively used for fitting and fixing purpose of pipes. Apart from this, PPRC pipe fittings are tested on different quality parameters before dispatching to our clients.
- Crack Resistance
- Application Specific Design
- Compressed air conveying Pipes
- Heating, air-conditioning and chilled water pressure pipes
- Portable water pipe network
Detail Chart of PPRC Pipes and Fittings
|Place or Origin||Ahmedabad|
|Brand Name||Shree Harikrishna Group|
|Material||PPRC pipes and fittings|
|Sizes||20mm to 160mm|
|Temperature range||-40C to 950C|
|Pressure||PN 6, PN 10, PN 16|
|Ranges||Pipe, Coupler, Elbow, Tee, Stubend, Flange, MTA, FTA, MTT, FTT, MTE, FTE, Union|
PPRC Pipes and fittings Advantages
- Long durability due to high resistance, long service life of 50 years and more.
- Cost effective pipeline network
- Eco- friendly with recycled ability
- Non toxic and psychologically harmless material
- Resistance to a wide range of chemicals and so corrosion avoided in the service line.
- Rust free pipes
- Highly hygienic
Note: All The above PPRC pipes are available in all series The Length of PPRC pipes can be varied on demand.