We are one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of PP Conduit Pipes in India. Polypropylene Conduit Pipes are produced not from expensive non-ferrous metals, but from the same polypropylene. Sleeve welding used for assembling is highly a simple technology, and anyone who wishes is able to master it. PP Conduit Pipes are widely used in industrial processing.Light in weight yet with high impact strength and reliable heat fusion welding, and also offers good abrasion resistance and is a good thermal and electrical insulator. PP Conduit Pipes are suitable for working use at temperatures up to 90ºC, and withstand short term use at a maximum 110ºC. PP Conduit Pipes are resistant to aqueous solutions of acids, alkalis and salts, and to a large number of organic solvents. We offer our clients PP Conduit Pipes made from high quality compound to ensure long life.
- The maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
- Low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe.
- No heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium
- Resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion
- Light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system
- Smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes
- More than 50 years under normal conditions
- Recycled and Environment-friendly