SHK leads the world in supplying piping system for a multitude of applications and service conditions within the chemical and industrial marketplace. Moreover, centrifugally cast or filament wound, epoxy or vinyl ester, we have product and process to provide a fit-for-purpose system for every need. We have also taken the technical leadership role in developing an industry specification and regulations to assure performance standards are established and maintained. Our pipes and fittings address a broad range of service demands, from transferring water to handling concentrated chemical solutions and abrasive materials.
When conditions involve elevated temperatures or pressure, our pipes manufactured using thermosetting resins meet the challenge. Unequalled global positioning and capacity ensure the right product delivers on time with support services available. We are involved in offering the detachable joints in various specifications, size and dimensions. Designed and developed in compliance with different industry quality standards, our range is widely acclaimed for long working life and resistance to temperature and chemicals. Our provided pipes are having detachable joints which are non-toxic and provide leak free connection. We also offer customized solutions as per the client’s requirements.
Types of Pipes
- Elbows, tees, nipples, bushings, reducers, o-lets, etc.
- Full range of Victaulic fittings.
Value added services of the pipes
- We are providing maintenance, repair and operations
- Pipes work directly with EPCM’s
- We are available for 24 on call service
- Customer Reporting Scorecards are also available
- Provide actuation service
- We are giving product training
- Carbon Steel
- Forged Steel
- Malleable Iron
- Stainless Steel
- Brass and Copper
- Various alloys including Chrome-molly, Duplex and etc.
- Thermoplastics, including HDPE, PVC and Polypropylene... etc.