We are providing a wide range of MDPE pipe fittings which ensures reliability, ease of jointing and long lasting joint life. Our range of MDPE Gas pipe is available in various thickness, sizes and other dimensional specifications to suit the requirements different industry applications. Our provided range of inherits a number of features including crack resistant, non-corrosive, sturdy, flexible and many others. Electrofusion fittings are a method of joining MDPE, HDPE and other plastic pipes using special fittings that have built-in electric heating elements which are used to weld the joint together. The pipes to be joined are cleaned inserted into the elctrofusion fitting and a voltage is applied for a fixed time depending on the fitting in use. We offer these fittings in different dimensions and specifications as per the requirements and demands of our valued clients.
- High Impact resistant Body and Nut which enables it to absorb thermal and mechanical stress.
- High resistance to slow crack propagation. Outstanding resistance, Traffic vibration, point loading, marshy ground.
- Resistance to rapid crack propagation
- Excellent Environment stress crack resistance
- Resistance to aggressive media & soil. Tough and highly reliable in most soil types.
- Excellent fusion characteristics. High integrity and reliability. No possible joint leakage
- Light in weight. Only weigh a small fraction of a corresponding metal pipe weight.